WE'RE ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TALENTED PEOPLE WHO SHARE OUR VALUES
Do you take the initiative, drive for results and solve problems? Are you dependable and consistent? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Above all, are you a team player? If you identify with the above, then you have found the right place to work!
For most of our openings, a degree in a relevant area of study is an important asset, as is an excellent command of the English language. For more senior positions, you need to demonstrate professional experience in the relative area.
What we appreciate most is the right mix of subject-matter knowledge/expertise, a can-do attitude, and a collaborative spirit.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION.
- When using a Job Board, make sure you refresh your resume so you appear on top of the skills search for HR/Recruiters.
- When applying for a job go through our website! Learn about our business, our mission, our corporate values, and the way we work.
- Read the job description thoroughly and imagine how your input can make a difference!
- Make sure that the necessary qualifications are relevant to your area of expertise.
- Always double-check your resume or CV and cover letter, and (why not?) check your LinkedIn profile as well.
- Think carefully about how to demonstrate your professional and personal strengths.
- Always be well prepared! A good idea would be to keep a copy of the job ad with you and review it before our meeting.
- Minimize your distractions and test your connection to make sure the equipment works.
- If you are on a video interview, make sure your camera is in position with good lighting.
Are you an experienced professional? Your experience matters.
- Are you ready to take the next step in your professional life? Your knowledge and experience are of value to us.
- Visit our current job openings and apply for the position that best fits your professional profile and aspirations or apply to our talent pool. Even if there’s no relevant current opening for you, please submit your resume or CV anyway, so that we have it for future reference!
- All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer within the USA (no H-1B visa sponsorship available). - Must be willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with the local law and regulations. - No Third-parties or Agency unless specific job posting states we can use a Third-parties or Agency.
Contract to Hire Seeking - W2 / Independent Contractor