Proticom is looking for a talented UI Developer Specialist W/Angular (Remote Must Be In The US) to join our team! The ideal person will be responsible for fulfilling the user’s needs with an interface that is functional, convenient, and visually appealing.
If you have specialized interface work experience - please apply.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Analyze user needs to implement website content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate websites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Minimum 3+ years of demonstrated experience in UI development (Required)
- Previous work experience in web development or other related fields
- Angular 2+ is mandatory, must have solid experience (preferably Angular 7 and above)
- Experience with NoSQL database, MongoDB preferred as well as relational databases.
- Basic working knowledge of web services (REST).
- Experience with Git
- Current working knowledge of software development life cycles (SDLC)
- Experience with the Agile methodology (Scrum) and tools used to create and track Agile user stories.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; self-starter mentality
- The ability to be flexible in a fast-paced and active work environment.
- Good communication skills in order to effectively interact with internal and external teams
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Work Location: While this is a remote job, the right candidate must be located in the US and be willing to work Pacific Standard Time.
You may apply by selecting Apply Now.
Our well-funded start-up helps pharmaceutical and healthcare organizations with their enterprise software platform (dashboard) designed to integrate disparate clinical data and collect real-time. Working toward efficiency in retrospective data analysis and automated, repeatable predictive models, enabling pharmaceutical businesses, clinical research organizations, and life science laboratories to run complex queries in real-time.
The end goal is to reduce the time to market and rapidly deliver patient therapies and interventions.
Please note: Proticom is not accepting agency resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer within the USA (no VISA sponsorship available).
- Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local law and regulations.
- No Third-parties or Agency
- All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer within the USA (no VISA sponsorship available). - Must be willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with the local law and regulations. - No Third-parties or Agency
Contract to Hire Seeking - W2 / Independent Contractor