We are seeking a JAVA Spring Boot Developer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with the project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Minimum 5-8 years of Spring Boot Java development work experience.
- Prior front-end development experience or working knowledge with Angular
- Spring Security
- API/Micro Services Dev work experience
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases development such as MongoDB and any SQL like DB
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Object-oriented design and familiar with common design patterns
- Agile experience
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to work remotely and be a self starter
BS in Computer Science or related technical field, MBA or advanced degree desirable
LOCATION: While this is REMOTE for the right person they desire the person to be located in CALIFORNIA
KEYWORDS: "Spring Security" "Spring Boot" microservices micro services, Mongo, MongoDB, AWS, JAVA
Our well-funded start-up helps pharmaceutical and healthcare organizations with their enterprise software platform (dashboard) designed to integrate disparate clinical data and collect real-time. Working toward efficiency in retrospective data analysis and automated repeatable predictive models, enabling pharmaceutical businesses, clinical research organizations, and life science laboratories to run complex queries in real-time.
The end goal is to reduce the time to market and rapidly deliver patient therapies and interventions
Please note: Proticom is not accepting agency resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer within the USA (no H-1B visa sponsorship available). - Must be willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with the local law and regulations. - No Third-parties or Agency
Contract Only Seeking W2 / Independent Contractor